Keto Chocolate Chunk
This classic cookie, with no butter, no wheat flour, and no sugar, is a almond butter base. It is soft, chewy, and delicious. Sugar-less chocolate chips in the dough and sugar-less chocolate bar cut into chunks on top, before baking.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup brown sugar replacement (Swerve)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/3 bar of sugar-free chocolate bar cut into chunks
- In your mixer (with paddle attachment), combine the almond butter and sweeteners, on low speed, until smooth (approximately 1 minute).
- Add vanilla. Mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, and salt, thoroughly.
- Gradually, mix these dry ingredients with the creamed mixture, on low speed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Follow instructions for My Perfect Cookie.
- After the logs have chilled for a minimum of 3 hours, take out of the tubes. This log will become softer after chilling. Hold up the tube and let the dough release.
- Slice the log into 1/2” thick cookies. Remember to roll the log about 1/8 after each slice to prevent the log from flattening from the weight of the knife. Keeps the cookies round with each slice.
- Place the cookies on parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Leave about 1” between cookies. Add a couple chocolate chunk on each cookie if there are any bare spots.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to wire racks.
Leave a comment