Showing the versatility of My Perfect Cookie, again. Make gourmet organic biscuits for your doggie. My Perfect Doggie. More doggie treat recipes will be posted soon...using the finest ingredients. The dog bone shape, sample in photo, is still being developed. Yes, it's coming soon!
This Pumpkin Biscuit recipe is inspired by Christina Tosi. Why shouldn't your doggie eat at Milk Bar as well?
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable / beef / chicken broth
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Follow instructions for My Perfect Cookie. This dough is thick and dries fairly fast. As soon as the shaper tube is filled, push the log out into the storage tube immediately. Put in the refrigerator to chill.
- After the logs have chilled for a minimum of 2 hours, take them out of the tubes.
- Slice the log into 1/2” thick slices. Then, cut the rounds in half, into half moon pieces.
- Place the biscuits on parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. These biscuits do not spread.
- Bake in a 325 degree Fahrenheit oven for 25 minutes.
- Let biscuits cool completely. Put in air-tight container.